The three new sets are now available on the MFT site.
If you missed the par-tay, you can still play along to become the next My Favorite Guest Designer. You can find all the details here.
Here is another card I created with the new set called "Gone to the Dogs." I also used You Take the Cake (sentiment) and Let's go for a Walk (the circles in the background).
These sets work so well together and so this card came together in a flash. The lady and dog were stamped and colored. I cut them both out and layered them on the cardstock because I wanted to use the silver cording for the leash. I simply adhered the lady down and left her hand up in the air (until I had the cording situated.) I popped the pup up on dimensionals.

Materials used: Stamps-Gone to the Dogs, You Take the Cake, Let's Go for a Walk (My Favorite Things); cardstock-white, red, celery, pumpkin pie (Stampin' Up!); ink-brilliant black, Classic red stamp pad (Stampin' Up!); slit punch (SU!); Copic markers; Prismacolor pencils; photo corner punch (SU!); hardware (We R Memory Keepers); Paper Piercing tool (SU!); gingham ribbon (SU!); celery ribbon (SU!), Odorless mineral spirits; Circle scalloped punch and circle punches (SU!); dimensionals (SU!).
Thanks for stopping by!

What a cute card! I love the doggie being popped up....that is so cool! And the colors are wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteLove this fabulous card!! the dimension you created with the dog looks Fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL card!! I LOVE the dimension, the cording, and your colors and coloring. Thanks for enabling, LOL. TFS.
ReplyDeleteI saw this at the release party and fell totally in love. Your cards are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI just love this one!! The party was fun! I finally got my posts done for today!
ReplyDeleteWow - thanks for all the wonderful samples with the new MFTs stamps...sorry I missed the release party sounds like it was a blast.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! I love it! The pop up is adorable! TFS...hope all is well with you! Have a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeletewow- that is awesome!! love how it looks being popped up- and with the leash!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card Carolyn! Love the dimension! This lady will be used tons by me! Can't wait to get it!
ReplyDeleteI almost always miss the party...my girls stamping night falls on it each month...lol...bummer eh?!
Super cute card! Great idea with the lease! I did pop in for a minute last night and saw all the chatter but didn't have time to participate - looks like you all had fun though!! :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! I so want to go try it. Thanks for sharing ...
ReplyDeleteLaurie
This is so cute!! I love the colors and dimension!! Fun set!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the dimension and the leash on this!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute card! I love the dimension, and the leash looks so real! Pretty color combo too.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I love the real leash.
ReplyDeleteadorable
ReplyDeletelove this card!! i love the leash too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love those red accents on your card! :-)
ReplyDeletelove this and all your MFT teaser cards!
ReplyDeleteVery clever...feel like I'm using that word a lot around here! Love how the leash is brought to life :-)
ReplyDelete