Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PC Gourmet--Want One?!

Today, I have a special surprise for one of you. Papercrafts has released another mouthwatering book---PC Gourmet and I have an extra copy to give away! This beautiful book would make the perfect holiday gift (for yourself!) or for that special friend who loves cooking and crafting. The book features over 50 original recipes AND over 110 projects to showcase the culinary treats.

Here is a sneak peek at a recipe and a project from the book. Both were created by PC Pro Alisa Bangerter.
Cheesy Garlic Drop Biscuits
By: Alisa Bangerter

This is a perfect recipe to pull out if you are short on time because there is no rolling or cutting. The cheese and garlic add extra kick to a plain biscuit, and kids love them. They are the perfect accompaniment to serve with soups or stews, and are great served with a salad.
INGREDIENTS
2 c. flour
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 c. butter or margarine
1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
1 1/4 c. milk
Chives (optional)
DIRECTIONS
Mix together dry ingredients. Cut in butter with pastry cutter until mixture is fine. Add cheese and mix well. Add milk and stir until just moistened. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Sprinkle top with chopped dried or fresh chives if desired. Bake at 400 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.

Enjoy Halloween Tag
Designer: Alisa Bangerter
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (ivory) Dye ink: (Black) Stewart Superior Corp.; (Summer Sun) Stampin’ Up! Specialty ink: (Mango Lemonade color wash) Stewart Superior Corp. Color medium: (black chalk) Craf-T Products Accents: (black brads) Making Memories; (chipboard bat, moon) Melissa Frances Fibers: (black striped ribbon) Pebbles Inc. Font: (Black Family) www.dafont.com Adhesive: (foam tape) Finished size: 3" x 4 1/2"
1 Make tag from cardstock. 2 Crumple tag and smooth out. Spray edges with color wash; let dry. Apply chalk. 3 Ink chipboard moon; let dry. Chalk edges and adhere. 4 Ink chipboard bat; let dry. Adhere with foam tape. 5 Print sentiment on cardstock; trim and tear edges. Chalk edges and adhere with foam tape. Attach brads. Attach ribbon with brad.

I cannot wait to get my hands on this book. And lucky for you, PaperCrafts is sending me an extra copy so that I can send it to one of YOU. Just post a comment on this thread by Friday, October 31, at 5:00 p.m. central time. One winner will be selected at random using Random. Cara. (I am sorry but this contest is only open to U.S. Residents.)

For those of you interested in purchasing copies as gifts, you can preorder your copies HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! GO PHILLIES!

187 comments:

  1. This sounds like the coolest book Cammie! I would love to win your extra copy! I love to bake/cook, and I love to craft, so I need this. LOL!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, a cook and craft book combined! I would love to win one! Thanks for the chance!Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-
    Thanks for this great giveaway. I would love this....my only problem would be where to store it....with the cookbooks or with the craft ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Pick me! I'd love one! :) Thanks for offering this up. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The magazine sounds great! I'd love to win one of them!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great little cookbook. Would love the chance to win one.. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the last recipe/craft mag that Paper Crafts put out. Loved it. Would love to have a copy of this one.
    Teresa Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great food and wonderful crafts....How could a girl go wrong with that??? Awesome of you to give a copy away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could go for one of the cookies on the front of the book right now to go with my coffee. YUM! Thanks for offering the blog candy.

    heidi@dicarlo1.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely count me it. This is great, just in time for the holidays too! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a great book! Thank you for the opportunity to win this precious book!. It will combine my new learning to cook and my love for crafts together!.

    Charna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cookbooks!!! This would be a great addition to my collection!! Thanks for the opportunity to win a great-looking cookbook!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Looks awesome. I have to try those biscuits. Thanks for an opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to bake almost as much as I like to stamp! Thanks for a chance to win a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great christmas gift for a crafter friend! Can't wait to see it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - I have been doing this type of paper crafting for years as I am a Pastry Chef also. I would love to compare notes with all the ideas in this publication. Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH boy!! I'd love to be reading that soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How awesome that they sent you an extra copy!! It looks like a fantastic book just full of fattening goodies!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh those cookies look yummy! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man oh man...hit enter too soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Evidently I need another cup of coffee! Can't wait to see this magazine...thanks, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A chance to win your extra copy of this cool book. WoW cooking and crafting combine. My family would love this....me stepping out of my room and into the kitchen too. Thanks fr a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  24. With the holidays here in a blink, a collection of new recipes would be a welcome addition to my cookbook collection. I would love to surprise the family with something new to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  25. If those biscuits are any indication of the yummy recipes in that book, I need to have it! I love cooking and baking this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like it will be very yummy and lots of fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yummy!! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My sister is a baker/crafter - that would be a perfect Christmas gift for her! (and then of course, I'd have to borrow it!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too mouth watering a giveaway to resist!
    Cheers
    Anna D

    ReplyDelete
  30. These look like some great recipes for the holidays. Thanks for the chance to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That book looks great. My stomach is growling just looking at the pictures.

    ladybugb919@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Genious!!! Crafts and cooking! I am excited about this, I will definetely ask hubby for a subscription, that makes a great Christmas or B-Day present for the cooking/craft lovers like me ;) Thank you for sharing this with us and for the chance at some blog candy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cool idea for a book. I'd love to win this. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sounds like a great book. I love to bake too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I Love to give homemade goodies - I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How fun! Sounds like an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sounds like a great book; would love to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a cool idea! I like food and crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oooooh that looks SO COOL! I'd LOVE one - pick me pick me :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. How fun! I am so excited that my two favorite loves have combined for an awesome book!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. OH!! My 2 favorite things crafting and cooking/baking! Pick me!!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think this looks delightful! Thank you for the chance to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Cammie!
    What a great gift idea!
    Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. always on the look out for new recipes to try and papercrafting ideas, too. thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have seen that book a lot around the blogosphere and I am just DYING to have one!!!! Yeah, thanks for the giveaway!!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  46. I was just looking at this to buy!
    A chance to win is even better!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  47. If they taste as good as they look--yummy! What a super idea to combine my two favorite things cooking and crafting. Thanks for the chance to win. darlene

    ReplyDelete
  48. YES! I'd love to win one!! Cooking AND papercrafts in one book? Life can't get better!

    Go Phillies for Baseball right? Sure I'll cheer along. Now if it was hockey...

    ReplyDelete
  49. OH, me me me me me, please me, LOL... I never win anything so it wont be me, but just wanted to say that the recipe looks oh so yummy and I WILL be making these this weekend. Can't wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Woohoo! I'd love to win this! Thanks for the chance!

    Yeah, Go Phillies! Get it done tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh wow! What a great book! I would love a chance to win, but if not, I'll definitely order one!!! What a cool idea!
    Thanks for the chance to win this awesome book!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  52. every blog i visit lately has those yummy biscuits!!! Thanks for the chance to win that book, sounds like a fun one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Yes, I want one. Pretty please. I love different recipes and this looks like fun. Thanks for giving us a chance to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Would love to win this book. After stamping my favorite thing to do is bake/cook.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yummy, cooking and crafting, the perfect combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have already pre-ordered mine, but that would make a great gift for my Mom! Thanks for a chance to win her one!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Okay, this combines two of the things that I enjoy most in this world. Sounds like a must have. Thanks for the opportunity to win one. Thanks also for sharing your talent. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Looks like a great book. Thanks for the chance to win. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. wow this is so cool. I'd love to have a copy, please put me in the draw Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  60. This book looks like great fun! What a treat: good food and paper crafting! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I cannot wait to get one of these! I LOVED the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to win this book Cammie. It looks fun and the recipe for the biscuits. . .mmmmmm yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow! This looks SO cool! Thanks for the chance to win, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  64. OOOOOOOOOOH, I want I want! :) Thank you so much for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Those biscuits look delicious. Thanks for offering the magazine to one of us lucky stampers! Sure hope it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  66. if it is from papercrafts you know it must be good! Count me in! Deidrelm@hotmail.cm

    ReplyDelete
  67. This looks like a great book, especially for free.

    suejensen@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. This looks like a great book, especially for free.

    suejensen@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow Cammie! That book looks fab! Thank you for sharing the biscuit recipe too. Love your little bat tag as well.

    Happy cooking and crafting!

    Jennifer L.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What yummy blog candy!! Thanks for a chance at winning.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Awwww shucks, I can't win :~(
    Thanks so much for sharing the recipe and the tag project. I'm definitely going to make those biscuits for my little ones :)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. The book looks great! Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a great idea! And thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the opportunity.

    Sanji (sanji.shetal@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  75. this bok looks like so much fun hope i win

    ReplyDelete
  76. Looks like a Fabulous book..and that recipe looks yummy!!..TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a fun book! Thanks for a chance to win a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  78. What a totally awesome book! I love baking and crafting. I'd be tickled to win it. Thanks for offering. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a great book. And thanks for sharing the recipe for those biscuits.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  80. Sounds like a great little book
    Thanks for the opportunity to win

    ReplyDelete
  81. love your blog! thanks for the chance to win this book - it looks like a winner - especially this time of year...

    ReplyDelete
  82. love your blog! thanks for the chance to win this book - it looks like a winner - especially this time of year...

    ReplyDelete
  83. Wow this book looks wonderful. I bake up a storm during the holidays and give baked goods as gifts. I am always looking for new recipes as well as new ways to package these treats. Thanks for giving me the chance to win. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  84. Great book! I wasn't aware that PaperCrafts made cookbooks, but that seems like a marriage made in heaven, LOL. I would love to win your extra copy! If not, I will have to see if I can find it.

    Carolyn S
    ceashark@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. OOOH...just in time for the holidays! I'm always looking for new recipes to try.

    ReplyDelete
  86. OMGoodness, have to have it for myself but going to preorder for my best friend whom also loves to cook...thanks for it.
    Debi Nicol at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Sounds like a wonderful book full of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  88. What a great book. How generous of you to share one. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Would love to win. I good at the paper craft but my cooking could use some help!
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  90. Sounds like a very inspiring book for the crafter and the cook. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  91. Mmmm...this book looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oh I'm beyond excited for this book and so generous of Paper Crafts to send you an extra one - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  93. This looks like it will be a yummy book!
    Sandy Kay

    ReplyDelete
  94. Wow, thanks for the chance to win. This looks like an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  95. crafting and cooking, my favorites :) Thanks for the chance to win an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  96. What a great book! Thanks for the chance to win.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  97. This looks like a great book!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Mmmmmmm...those biscuits look so good! And so does that book! Awesome! Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Oh yum! I'm a serious recipe junkie! If I'm not crafting, I'm cooking...or so it seems! I love trying new recipes out. This book definately looks tantalizing. Thanks for the chance to win! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would love to win this -- who doesn't love to bake (and give beautiful gifts)?! The sample recipe sounds great and the gift wrap suggestion, as well as the magazine's cover looks very enticing. Thanks for giving us the chance to win, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love to cook and would LOVE to win your extra copy of the magazine. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Wow, with a day like today with our first snow of the season, those
    garlic biscuits sound great!!!! Thanks for always doing something fun for us! We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  103. What a great book! And the biscuits look yummy!
    - Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  104. I would love to win this book. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  105. What a perfect combination! I'm anxious to look through it. It will be available in stores or online right?! Thanks for the recipe too. Going to try them for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Cammie!~

    I would love this book!! Sounds fab! Two of my favorite things, cooking and crafting!!! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Oh yum~ Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

    Wooo GO PHILLIES!!!! Completely bummed that they suspended the game right after we hit a tie though.

    ylin.0621[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would love to win this paper crafts book, sign me up.......
    Suzy C

    ReplyDelete
  109. I made the Cheesy Garlic Biscuits last night and they're delicious! thanks for posting the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Please enter my name in this contest. It looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love my Papercrafts magazine, so I know I would love the cook book.
    Thank you for your inspiring ideas, I have been learning so much from all the generous people that have blogs.
    Donna C.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Ooh this looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us!

    Shawn K.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'm going to try those biscuits this weekend. That book sounds great!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  114. If I win, I promise to use it!!! What a cool idea for a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  115. Nothing is better at this time of year when it is getting cooler and the holidays are upon us like baking and crafting. Thanks for the opportunity to win! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  116. Those biscuits looks so good. The book looks pretty good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Oh my gosh, I would love to have this book! Thanks for a chance to win it!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  118. Now that is one awesome book with cooking and crafting in ONE! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I've been eyeing this book ever since I saw it advertised in PaperCrafts Magazine! It will definitely be coming to live with me soon. Thanks for the great blog candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Loved the first one. Thanks for the opportunity to win this one.

    ReplyDelete
  121. WOW! What a great book! Thanks for sharing the recipe. It looks and sounds so yummy! Thanks for the chance to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Random Cara! Pick Me! Pick Me! LOL! I've been dying to get my hands on one of these! Thanks for sharing your loot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. Books like this are so much fun! I enjoy reading your blog with all of the paper crafting tips. Thanks!
    C Burke

    ReplyDelete
  124. baking and papercrafting together? who could ask for anything more!

    ReplyDelete
  125. This book looks so wonderful - but I'm hungry and those cheesy biscuits look delicious!! (I'm trying not to lick my monitor)

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would love a copy of this - this recipe is wonderful and saw a couple more out on the blog. Yum Yum - food plus paper crafting - the best in the world.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  127. I love books that show you how to create something and package it! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win your extra copy!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I ADORED the last issue and would LOVE a copy of the new one!!

    I did not read close enough today to see that it was available for Pre-Order and I spent the day at book stores and craft shops looking for it!!! Silly Crafter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Two of my favorite things in one...food and crafting! LOL. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  130. WOW CRAFTING AND COOKING!! WHAT A GREAT COMBO. I WOULD LOVE A COPY!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I totally want this book but I am trying to not spend any money on more books/mags so...that's my story! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Wow....thanks for the chance to win a copy of this cool book! I'm always looking for recipes, and this book would be a great place to start. Hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm sure it will be fabulous since Paper Crafts is publishing it! Hope I win a copy from you! Thanks for offering this...

    Connie
    iluvstamping@columbus.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Hi Cammie! Just catching up after being gone for two weeks, lots of yummy eye candy on your blog, my friend!! What a fabulous book, how cool is that?!!! You are sooo generous, what a great giveaway! Off to check out the rest of what I missed! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  135. What a great idea they have come up with! Can't wait to see it! I love to bake so I will definately be interested in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Oh this looks sooo awesome! I love to bake during the holidays, and I always have to go by a recipe! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  137. What a perfect combo for a book...cooking and crafting! Would love to get my hands on a copy.

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would love to read this book, and then I would give it to my sister, she is always trying all kind of recipes. And mostly Paula Dean Recipes, and I would think she would love this book. Thank You for the chance. I love the tag, it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Sounds like a great book for a gift! Thanks for the idea Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  140. This seems like a pretty neat book. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I can't wait to see this book, sounds great. Who couldn't use a great cookbook? Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  142. What a cool book! Thanks for the chance to win this cook book! Thanks also for all of your great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Oooh that book sure looks interesting! :-P Especially right before the Holidays!
    Thanks for a chance to win! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  144. Wow!! Cooking and craft ideas in one book!! What could be better? The biscuits remind me of those luscious biscuits at Red Lobster. Thank you for being so generous. Have a fun Halloween!!
    Bonnie
    bhockeborn@rochester.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I would love to own a copy of this. Look like it has some great recipes and gift ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  146. WOW---this book sounds so cool! I'd love a copy---it's just up my alley~thanks for the chance! C'mon Random Cara---pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  147. I cannot wait to win this magazine! I love it: crafts and receipes. Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  148. What a yummy sounding book!! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  149. How cool Papercrafts coming out w/a recipe book! I would surely like to check out that copy. I love it when stampers list recipes on their blogs too! Thanks for the chance to win....

    ReplyDelete
  150. Papercrafts has some of the BEST books. I'd love a chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Food and crafting ideas - great! Thanks for the chance to win your generous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  152. My two favorite things to do - cook and crafts. I would love that book! I check out your blog every day for inspiration! Love it!

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  153. Oh....Yummy! This looks awesome, I didn't know that PC made a cookbook....I'd love to have one!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  154. What a wonderful idea!!! The book looks very exciting.

    Sheila A

    ReplyDelete
  155. Yummy yummy! What a clever idea! Hope I get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  156. I love cookbooks and Halloween is my birthday! Thanks for the chance to win.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  157. I love their food gift issues - I always grab it off the shelf. It would be great to win one. :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  158. Oh I SO hope I win. My two favorite things--paper crafts and cooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Looks like it's a MUST HAVE book! Would love to have it -

    ReplyDelete
  160. Just saw this in my latest PaperCrafts magazine! Would love it! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Ooooo...I would love to get this! Maybe it will help me become a better baker/cook! I try...but things don't always work out the best! :) hee hee!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  162. This recipe sounds really good. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  163. ooooo, this book looks yummy :) The cover is making me hungrey, I am afraid to look inside, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  164. This looks like an awesome book. I love that recipe you gave us a sneak peak at. Can't wait to see the rest of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  165. I'll toss my hat into the ring for this cool book, Cam! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  166. Wow, that looks lke a great magazine! I love to combine baking and stamping with homemade gifts that is :o) Would love to win...

    ReplyDelete
  167. OH how yummy yummy!! Would love this!! THANKYOU!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  168. Love Papercrafts stuff and combining it with great recipes, yummy! Thanks for the chance to win a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  169. Love you blog, would love to win this book....YUM..

    ReplyDelete
  170. Would love to win this book. I love books!!! I love reading! I love stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  171. Yummy! I don't think I could give this book away if I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Hi Cammie
    Thanks for the opportunity to win.
    Food and crafts - what more can you ask

    ReplyDelete
  173. This would be a wonderful addition to my ever growing cookbook collection...or craft magazines. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  174. The cookies on the cover look delicious. What a great idea combining crafting and baking.

    ReplyDelete
  175. This is right up my alley!!! I'd love to win this book! If not I'll HAVE to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  176. What a great book! I love cooking and of course paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  177. Don't you think it's about time you give me something besides the so-called 'honor' of your your 'friendship'?! After everything I've done for you?! I can't wait for this to be in my mailbox. Pick me. OR ELSE!!!! hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!