Hello! This is one stop along the MFT Let's Twist Again blog hop. If you want to start at the beginning, go to Kim's blog HERE.
Today we are showing you the newest TWISTED set from MFT--Twisted 2. Not for the faint of heart, this stamp set is twisted and oh so hilarious! Use it to say JUST the right thing... when the right thing may be SO wrong.
REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
Today we are showing you the newest TWISTED set from MFT--Twisted 2. Not for the faint of heart, this stamp set is twisted and oh so hilarious! Use it to say JUST the right thing... when the right thing may be SO wrong.
REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
Twisted 2 is chock full of funtabulous sentiments that will fill a certain "void" in your stamp collection. I used one of the most mild sentiments on this card, cause that is just the kind of girl I am (giggle!)
I paired my twisted sentiment with MFT's Tote-ally Fantastic stamp set.
Twisted 2 is available now at My Favorite Things. Also new---Spring and Summer 6 by 6 paper packs. I used some of the spring collection on the card above.
Materials used: Stamps-Twisted 2, Tote-ally Fantastic (My Favorite Things); Memento black ink; cardstock-white (Pure Luxury Gina K Designs), Designer paper-Spring Collection (My Favorite Things); Copic markers; ribbon (MFT); slit punch (SU!); flourish die (Quic Kutz); adhesive dots (Mark Richards); metal adhesive dot; foam mounting tape.
The next stop on this blog trail is the AWESOME Jody!
Thanks for stopping by!
what a fabulous card!! love the flourish
ReplyDeleteVery cute Cammie!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Cammie! Love that flourish!
ReplyDeleteSoo cute!! Love this!!
ReplyDeleteSweet - love the dimension on this one.
ReplyDeletewhat a great card :0)
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet colors on this one, and the popped up purses. Great card!!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card Cammie!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...I really need to ink up that set...
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love all the white space and the paper pieced purses! CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Cammie, so nice and the colors are fabulous. Super job.
ReplyDeletelove it Cammie
ReplyDeleteI love how you did the ribbon. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Cammie! Love the soft pretty colours!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! LOVE those purses!
ReplyDeleteCreative idea! Great card...the new paper looks "yummy"...will have to check that out!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great card! I love the florish and ribbon treatment on the bottom--how creative is that!
ReplyDeleteThat is really clever Cammie!!!! Where's the pic of your bracelet though?? I can't be the onlyones who's asked...
ReplyDeleteLove your soft pretty colors, the flourish and pretty ribbon. YOur purses are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous, Cammie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say... you just ROCK!
ReplyDeleteOH love all the paper pieces purses....whoa...say that 5 times fast!! heehee!
ReplyDelete*spew*.....Now, Miss Cammie~I've been a lurker in threads on SCS for a VERY LONG TIME.....let's just say that I can be bribed not to disclose the REAL you to all these ladies who think you are just the "sweetest thang" BWHHAAAAA
ReplyDelete(LOL....love your card!)
bahahaha THAT was funny...since I do believe the 'crap-head' is courtesy of you. bahaha You KNOW we want to see your tasteful bracelet, right?
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the colors and the flourish is a perfect accent.
Here you go again, trying to fool everyone into think you're the 'nice' one! Well it won't work, girlfriend!!! I know better... But it's still a very cute card. ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your pretty little handbags, Cammie!! Wonderful card!!
ReplyDeleteHmm "twisted"..sounds right up my alley, Cam!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and still so proud of you!
Re
Very cool!! What a really sweet card!! I love it!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI {heart} purses and your card is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love those purses :) The bright colors on the white are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo cute! Wish I had those purses!
ReplyDeleteThis is precious! I soooo have a purse fetish! I enjoyed hopping with you guys!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, Cammie! I never knew you were so mild!!
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute Cammie - I love that swirly flourish!! Great colors, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ReplyDeleteso cute !!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! Love the swirl you added!
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I could use this sentiment all of the time!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. So springy. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteJust love the cleanness and simplicity of it as well as the flourish and dots!! Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteHugs
~Spike