Here is my card:

I love the cute sentiment "I'm Not Lion...You're the best!"
To embellish this card I used a cool Fiskars curved corner punch, brads and ribbon that come in the Floral Frenzy kit and some Star punches (SU!) The cool scalloped design is created using the Threading Water punch by Fiskars. I used the paper piercing guide to pierce the holes around the inside of the circle. The dp is from Memory Box (Homespun collection).
If you want to see more projects created with this set, hop on over to these wonderful blogs: Asela Donna, Erika, Jessica, Joanne, Kurtis, Melanie, Theresa , and Sharri Seffens (*In the Spotlight Designer) and, of course, Gina K!
See you tomorrow for Preview Day 3!
BTW--I did add a dialogue box on the right hand side of this blog. This is for quick questions or even requests. I have had a few people ask me questions without leaving any way to respond. Hopefully this will help!
Thanks for stopping by!
OMG this is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just too cute. The lion would be great for a kids birthday too. You made me smile at 5:20 AM
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! Hugs, Moni
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteCammie, this lion is the cutest!! Can't wait to see the new release, I think I am going to have to invest!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! Love that cutie pie lion!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Very cute lion.
ReplyDeleteThis is so very adorable Cammie! Love your layout and the colors you have used and how you did the ribbon...well ALL of it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love all the punched details.
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! I love the background!
ReplyDeleteadorable! I love him!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Cammie - your colors and blending are sheer perfection!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, this is super adorable.
ReplyDeletelove the blue and yellow, what a sweet card!
ReplyDeletesimple and sweet
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love the comment box.
ReplyDeleteJust adorable, Dahling! Love the sweet colors and papers! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!! How sweet is this!! I really love how you popped out his head and the colors are awesome!! :) TFS!
ReplyDeleteLove these animals in this set. Cute card. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteOOOOO!! Cute!! I can see baby cards made with this easily!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Cammie. I love how the twine(?) kind of looks like the bushy end of a lion's tale, too.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! No lion!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Your coloring and papers are so pretty, and I love your layout too!!
ReplyDeleteLove this Cammie!! So adorable!! xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is so adorable! Love it.
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable card! (and I'm not lion!)
ReplyDeleteYou've got some gorgeous cards. I'm glad to have found your blog!
ReplyDeleteLovely Card!! I am just loving this set from Asela...I'm not Lion! teehee...
ReplyDeleteYour work is just beautiful...Thanks for the inspiration.
Oh soooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - such sweet colors.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, Cammie.
ReplyDeleteLove how you layered him and the papers are just perfect.
Sweet!!
Karen x
So cute! I love the dimension you created!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little lion! Nice job.
ReplyDeleteJan Castle
This is just darling Cam!! What I don't understand, is how someone so ornery, can make something as sweet and precious as this card....I'm baffled!! *grin*
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, so soft and sweet!
ReplyDelete