Hello everyone! Just a few hours before another Gina K Preview....
I wanted to pop in and share the Blog Candy Winner for the choice of a My Favorite Things set! Random.Cara picked #1 as the lucky winner! Congrats to Rita who said "I luv all the stars on this thank you card!I can't wait to see the new Gina K stamps & all your creations. I heard you have a new stamp set coming out too! Congrats!"
Yeah Rita! Please email me your address and your stamp set choice so I can get that set to you!
Still plenty of time to play along in the next blog candy drawing.....and more to come!
Congratulations, Rita.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rita! Hugs, moni
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rita!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!!! Thank you so much! I was away on a mini vacation & just started to catch up on my blog friends & saw my name. I'm off to send you an email, thanks again Carolyn!
ReplyDelete