Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Tree-mendous Surprise

Just a nut-y card created with Whimsical Autumn, Eclectic Summer Sayings and So Grateful from Gina K Designs. I LOVE combining different sets!Materials used: Stamps-Whimsical Autumn, Eclectic Summer Sayings, So Grateful (Gina K Designs); Memento tuxedo black ink; designer paper-Frenzy Glee (We R Memory Keepers), Crunching leaves (October Afternoon); cardstock-green (SU!); white -Pure Luxury (Gina K Designs); Copic markers; hemp (SU!); metal rimmed tag (SU!); paper piercing tool; ribbon (Offray).

Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Very cute, Cammie. I love that little squirrel from Whimsical Autumn. I haven't had that set out in a while. Maybe I'll have to play today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love the way you combine anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Cute image! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Carolyn! Love the design or your card...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Cammie, love that squirrel.. love the "tree". What a fun card...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Cammie! I like the tree trunk, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!! I love how you cut the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea with the tree trunk! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I like the different angle on the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cammie!! Your card is adorable!! I love that tree with the squirrel!! ;) The angle of the card is awesome! Very clever!! Have a wonderful weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darlin' card! Love the design and the squirrel is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card Cammie!! Love the shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this card is AMAZING...I luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is always something unique about the way you create. I love the way you sliced off the corner of the card to give it a different shape. This is a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!