I have a few cards in the stamping section. Here is a peek at one of my projects featured. (See Page 58 for all the details!)
Stamp credit: Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey Ink)I am thrilled to be in the company of lots of awesome stampers in this issue too---Tami Mayberry, Keri Lee Sereika, Lauren Meader, Julia Stainton, Linda Beeson and Lori Craig to name just a few!
Thanks for stopping by!
I love it! Congrats - can't wait to get mine!!! Glad to see you are still posting so I can get my "fix"!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl!!! I haven't seen it yet...but will keep an eye our for it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Your project is Fabulous! I am going to look for this mag..next time I'm in the city. TFS!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and I love this set you've created. I like how your "background" is in the centre of the card only. Very nice. Joan
ReplyDeleteI just got my copy too...I saw your name all over the place!!!
ReplyDeleteBy The Seashore caught my eye...that flannel backgrond really makes it stand out :)
I LOVE all of your creations in that issue, Cammie! Just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project, and CONGRATS!! I don't get that magazine, but maybe I should!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just got mine as well - the projects are absolutely fabulous and I was thrilled to see you in there!!!! You are all over that magazine - LOL! What a gorgeous project!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ReplyDeleteCongrats; very pretty ensemble!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having some projects published! I received my issue yesterday too, though I haven't had a chance to open it yet. Will have to do that soon. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cammie!! This is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you Rock Star!! Love your project too!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You fit right in there with your talent...don't second guess yourself! You did a fabulous job on this!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Carolyn! Your project looks FAB! I haven't seen that magazine yet but I'll be on the lookout now!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous girl, congrats! Great looking project, I luv it!
ReplyDeleteOh wow Cammie!!!! How fantastic that flower pot and card are!! Ohhhhhhh.........congrats on being published again too........you are so amazing and I learn so much from you!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous- congrats on being published, you rock!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! LOve your project. Great work.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Carolyn!! All of your projects are amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the publication - love your project!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project!! The color is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you deserve to be in there. Your work is fantastic!! I LOVE this set! I'm going to have to go get this magazine!
ReplyDeleteLove this, especially the colors! Congrats on the publication!
ReplyDeleteI got mine several days ago and saw all the awesome stuff in there from you and the others!! Way to go!
ReplyDeletetotally adorable
ReplyDeleteThis is SOOOO cute! I LOVE red and the idea with the sentiment is great! Congrats on your publication!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Gorgeous project!
ReplyDelete