Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Forever Friends...

Ahhh!!! Here are those kiddos again. (I cannot help using them as they remind me of my kids!)

For this card I combined the children The Journey with the background from Happy Camper ,both from Gina K Designs. This card reminds me of the trip we took with our kids to the Grand Canyon and Utah this past spring break.
I stamped the background and colored the mountains and trees with Copics on Pure Luxury white cardstock and sponged the sky. I used the sentiment from The Journey. I stamped the children and colored them with Copics and then raised them a bit over the scene to help create some dimension. The card is created on rocket red cardstock and I added some chocolate kiss to offset the image on one side.

The ribbon is from Gina K Pure Luxury holiday collection. I added some new self-adhesive nail heads on the sides of the sentiment.

These sets really work well with each other.

Materials used: Stamps-The Journey, Happy Camper (Gina K Designs); Memento tuxedo black ink; Copic markers; sponge; mustard, bashful blue stamp pads (SU!); Cardstock-rocket red, white, chocolate kiss Pure Luxury (Gina K Designs); ribbon - Gina K designs; Spellbinders circle/scalloped circle dies; metal nail heads (Gina K Designs; oval punch (Stampin' Up!); dimensionals.

Stay tuned: Something FUN is coming to Gina K Designs on FRIDAY!

Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Your sky looks so real. I am going to have to get this set (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie, you coloring is soooooo gorgeous! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, I also like how you used the circles and oval for your sentiment. These sets go great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love the 2-D, Cammie!!
    Lovely card!
    xox Nicole xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Cammie! Your colouring is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute images, and your coloring is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coloring is awesome. I love the card. It symbolizes happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a scene of warmth and love...fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cammie,
    The backgrounds you are creating are stunning.. They look like postcards! Just gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Royal Copic Highness, I am humbled by your artistic talent and artful creations, your majesty, ma'am.

    Signed,

    Your humble servant, Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful card! I love the wonderful scene you created, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun images, Cammie!! Love your coloring...AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful scene you have created here with these kiddos!! Great job as always Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable and heartfelt!! I love the sweet scenery!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great coloring, Cammie! You combined the sets perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome coloring and images!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!