Sunday, September 12, 2010

175 Fresh Card Ideas Book


<------Do you LOVE card making or have someone on your Christmas list who does? If so, you should check out Kimber McGray's newest book, 175 Fresh Card Ideas. Some of my favorite card makers are featured in this book so I KNOW it's gonna be good! My copy is on the way to me now!! Yippee!! You can find it at Amazon.com, Hobby Lobby, Archivers, Michael's or check your local stamping store.


Here is a peek at a card I have in it:
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Wowee! Look at Cammie go!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Remember us when you are famous, okay??? CONGRATS, dear friend!!!!

Starla said...

You are just ROCKIN' the publications, GF!!

Mary said...

Congratulations again, Cammie. I will be going to my nearest Michaels and try to get a copy of this book. If not I will be ordering it from Amazon. :) Looks like a wonderful publication.

Mary

Debby said...

WTG Cammie!!Looks like a great magazine!

B said...

Oh how cool! :)