Sunday, July 22, 2012

Where u been?

Sorry!  I might have mentioned before that my summer's are often crazy busy with the kids and this one has been the most busy of them all.  We have had some great trips and have enjoyed lots of family time.  I really cherish these days where the days are relaxed and we don't have such a jam-packed schedule.

This past week, we were in the mountains in North Carolina with my husband's family.  I had briefly thought about heading to CHA first and then meeting my family in NC but ended up just going the whole time.

Anyway, internet connection/cell coverage was sketchy at best in our house on the cliff so I just went with it and decided to not post while I was away.

We are back home and again drowning in laundry and stuff my kids hauled back from vacation.

I have a few projects I have to finish up and send off and then I will be back to share some fun things.  I have not been in blog land lately but am looking forward to catching up on all I have missed out on.  Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments you have left on my recent posts and for the sweet emails I have received.  I will be responding to email messages asap.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Starla said...

Sounds like your summer has been PERFECT, with lots of family time! Funny, here, it seems as if the schedule has been jammed packed with summer league stuff! Just now coming down to "break" time!