Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fun News!!!

Yippee! I can finally share.  I am so honored to be joining the fantastically-talented Taylored Expressions team as a guest designer for the months of September and October!  AND.........double fun---- Taylored Expressions is celebrating their 4th Birthday this week and you’re invited to the Birthday Bash which will take place all week long on the TE blog! This release is so wonderful...I cannot wait to be able to share more of it with you!

Because this release is HUGE, I am allowed to show you a little sneak peek today.  For my card today I used the adorable Monster Party set, which will be released on Thursday.

I stamped the middle cutie and then masked him to stamp the other two monsters on either side.  After coloring all three with Copic markers, I stamped the middle one again to pop him up over the original and give a little more dimension to the card.  I stitched all along the stamped panel before adding it to the card base.  I also snuck a new die on this card, shhhh!  But I won't tell you what it is--YET!

Be sure to check out the Taylored Expressions blog, where there will be sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights on Thursday and Friday - SEE you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Jamie said...

This is a really CUTE card:)

Laurel said...

Cute card and great news! congrats to you!

Amy Johnson said...

Congrats! Too cute card! Love the layered monsters!

Donna said...

Congrats, Cammie! Can't wait to see all your creations.

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

Adorable card.

Karen Giron said...

So cute, Cammie! I love those bright little monsters and I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!

Jackie Pedro said...

Super cute, Cammie! Congrats!

Sheri said...

Congrats! I love TE and love your work so it is a win win for me too! Darling card :)

Patti J said...

Huge Congrats to you, Cammie! What fun you are going to have with the TE products!!! Can't wait to see each of your darling creations - love your card today! Those monsters are adorable :) So happy for you! Hugs...

Billie A said...

Congratulations on your guest design spotlight. I love your work and love what you did with TE images. Cant wait to see more.

Elaine said...

Cute monsters, lol! Fun card design; I like the colors and layout!

Lynette said...

Congrats, Cammie - how fun! What an adorable card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Cammie - what great news. Love your cheerful card too :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Taylor said...

Super adorable, Cammie! Love the bright party monsters! So glad you're joining us...HOORAY! And I can hardly wait for the rest of the week to unfold and see what you created! :)

Melody said...

So, So cute Cammie! I love the way you popped up the monster in the middle. I am honored to have you creating with us for the next couple of months.

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats girl!!!! Love those little monsters! Looking forward to seeing what's coming from TE!

Katie Cotton said...

YEAH! So exciting! and i love love love your card!!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Your little monster card is adorable! Love the bright colors on them.

Unknown said...

Just darling, Cammie! Love how you popped the middle monster and the curly border is SO fun! SO happy to have you joining us!

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats! They are lucky to have YOU!

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely adorable! Congrats on the guest DT gig!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK ACK ACK ACK! OMG Cammie, this is OUT of this world AMAZING! LOVE your coloring, all the dimension, the layout...LOVE it all! Need my address? LOL!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness this card is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! This is absolutely darling, Cammie!