Can you tell I am catching up from a busy week!?
I was tagged a few days ago!
I have to:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit. Sweet RaeAnne tagged me--she is adorable. She is only 16 years old!! Check out her blog and say hello!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven random things about me:
1. I am one of eight children.
2. I love Dt. A & W rootbeer (and Dt. Dr. Pepper, etc.), so much that I would NOT be surprised if dt soda runs through my veins.
3. I used to be addicted to Coke (bawaaa....not the drug...Coke the soda.) I seriously drank about 6 a day in college and would get bad headaches (Caffeine withdrawal) if I tried cutting back. I had to wean myself from that and it was not pretty. (My poor roommates!)
4. I can eat an entire box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies in one sitting (and have!)
5. I have a black dot in my left eye (not the pupil, silly...it is another dot -- not quite as big!)
6. I am starting to get grey hairs. (It is NO wonder with my kids (heehee!) The funny thing is that they are not grey--they are WHITE. I have pulled more than I can count so I fear it might be time to start dying it...yipes!)
7. My biggest fear is life is dying before my children will have permanent memories of me.
I am tagging anyone who reads this because I don't want to forget to include anyone who would like to be tagged!