Saturday, April 5, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

GULP! I received this award, called the Arte Y Pico Award (Who thinks up these things?!) from THE Kittie Caracciolo a few days ago.

Here is how it works:
You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Click on her name above to visit her blog.

There is no way I can just pick 5 people for this--so I am whimping out on this part! I know I would be leaving out tons of people who add so much to the blogisphere so I am choosing to be a conscientious objector.....

But THANK YOU Kittie....I am truly honored.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Awww.....an award well-deserved!! I am learning so much from your blog!!

Judi said...

That was very nice of her. I agree, I go to your blog every day and always enjoy seeing what you have created or hearing your funny stories.

Juanita B said...

CONGRATULATIONS, you deserve it!!!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I didn't see you had it already but I awarded it to you too :
details here: http://dare2beecreative.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congradtulations on 75,000 hits. I do enjoy your blog. My favorite color is green. The soft shades of green.