Thursday, May 1, 2008

More BRAKs-Thank you!

Here are a few more Birthday RAKS I received from my stamping friends:

This one is from Shirley (WannaBcre8tive). Isn't it adorable? I love that bear and it is colored so beautifully. Thanks so much Shirley!!!

This one is from Jessie. I love the color combination--and that popped up hippo is just the cutest. Thanks so much, Jessie!

Sweet Charmaine sent me this beauty. I couldn't capture all the beautiful glitter details on the lady bugs--I think because of the color. But trust me--this card is amazing. Thank you Charmaine! I love it!


Thanks guys---you really helped make my birthday so special!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Stampmouse said...

cute card

Juanita B said...

I am so happy that you are being showered with cards, and all are beautiful. TFS.

Rose Ann said...

They're all fabulous! TFS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

You are SO welcome! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday!! I am so glad that you liked it!!