Monday, July 21, 2008

Hitting the Beach...

Tomorrow morning, I am heading to the NJ beach with my kiddos for a week-long vacation. I can hardly wait. The beach is one of my favorite places to be with my kids and I know we are all going to enjoy it so much.

I will be back next week with a quick card to share (the last of the cards I have to share while on hiatus!)

I will be back working in two weeks so my blog posts will pick up again...thanks so much for hanging in there with me...

In the meantime, be sure to check out Craft Critique to see some of my favorite things from CHA!

***Don't forget to stop by Gina K's blog tomorrow to catch day one of her preview party. (You are not gonna want to miss the awesome new sets she is releasing this month-July 24!)***

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic week!

14 comments:

stampmonkey said...

Hanging out at the beach sounds like such a great time -- have a wonderful time with your kiddos!

CHA looks like it was a blast! ;)

Kacey Elliott said...

I hope you are having fun! We used to have a summer house at the Villas in Cape May when I was a kid. I love the Jersey shore, it has its own distinct smell :-) Have fun!

Amy said...

Enjoy your much needed vacation with the family! Thanks for the reminder for Gina K's release!

Alex said...

Have a great time Cammie - enjoy the beach!! Thanks for all the fun links to CHA - I am droolin' over all the new fabulous tuff! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

Hi Cammie!!! Have a wonderful, memory-making vacation!!! Enjoy, destress and take lots of pictures!! I'm soooo ready for some of those Gina K. sneak peeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Cammie!! We are on vacation right now too...That's why I have been so slack with my blog...hehehe. Hope you have tons of fun...we certainly are :)

Dawn Easton said...

Have a wonderful time with the kids at the beach! Sounds fabulous!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Have a wonderful time with your kiddos at the beach!!!See you when you get back! Chris

Cris A said...

I love the Jersey shore! Have a ball!

Denise Marzec said...

Have fun in Joi-sey. We just spent a weekend there too. We'll see you when you get back! :)

Rita said...

Have fun & enjoy the beach! Talk to you soon!

Stacy Morgan said...

Enjoy the beach Carolyn and time with the kids. Hugs...

Unknown said...

Have fun at the beach!! :D
Our family is heading 'home' tomorrow for a little vacation as well... looking forward to spending time with family and friends we left behind.
miss ya girl ;)

Casdok said...

Have the best time!!