Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MFT set Blog Candy Winner

Hello everyone! Just a few hours before another Gina K Preview....

I wanted to pop in and share the Blog Candy Winner for the choice of a My Favorite Things set! Random.Cara picked #1 as the lucky winner! Congrats to Rita who said "I luv all the stars on this thank you card!I can't wait to see the new Gina K stamps & all your creations. I heard you have a new stamp set coming out too! Congrats!"

Yeah Rita! Please email me your address and your stamp set choice so I can get that set to you!

Still plenty of time to play along in the next blog candy drawing.....and more to come!

4 comments:

Judi said...

Congratulations, Rita.

Moni said...

Congrats Rita! Hugs, moni

Donna said...

Congratulations Rita!

Rita said...

Oh WOW!!! Thank you so much! I was away on a mini vacation & just started to catch up on my blog friends & saw my name. I'm off to send you an email, thanks again Carolyn!