Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog Candy Winner and Release Time!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to show you Warm Winter Wishes. The set is now available at Gina K Designs----> click HERE for direct link!
Blog Candy Winner: Also, I wanted to announce the winner of Warm Winter Wishes set. Random.Cara selected #8 (the number on her new softball jersey!) Congratulations to Renee V. who said...
"What a wonderful tribute to your grandmother. This set is just awesome and I can't wait to see the rest of the set. Your cards are fabulous. Hugs!"

Renee...please email me your address so I can get this set in the mail to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Echo said...

Congradulations Renee!

Donna said...

Congratulations to Renee. I bought your set and several others at 11pm last night, Cammie! Can't wait to get it so I can start on all those Christmas cards! The party was wonderful last night and I am so amazed at the talent. Great time and great eye candy. Hugs!

Michelle said...

Cammie,

Congratulations on the new set! It's just adorable! I'm sure it will be a fan favorite. Coongrats to Renee on the win..

Michelle

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute set! I really like that sweet snow-man (:

Carolina said...

Adorable set Cammie! Currently awaiting my set and will be having a fun event on my blog associated with this it. I'll keep you posted and thanks for coming up with yet another adorable set for such an amazing cause! HUGS!!!

Joy said...

Congrats Renee...

Cammie..I wish your family well..and hope your husband has a safe return home soon..

Take care..

JOY

Anonymous said...

A beautiful stamp set for a beautfiul cause.

Janet P.