Sunday, May 23, 2010

Back from Outer Space

......Sorry I have been MIA.....I had a stomach bug/flu last week and it zapped all of my energy. I am just starting to get it back :)

Yesterday I received my comp copies of the July issue of CardMaker Magazine. Here is one of the cards I have in the issue (Page 49): (Stamp credit: Sandy Sunsets by Our Craft Lounge) See issue for details on how to re-create this card!

I will be back on Monday night with some peeks of the new Gina K stamps that will be released on Thursday of this week. The official previews begin tonight on Gina's blog...so be sure to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

AJ said...

love that! So pretty- and that's early for a july issue!! hope mine show up soon!!

Judi said...

Great card. Hope you're feeling better. Congratulations on your publication.

Juli Smith, said...

Glad you are feeling better. Seems like as better weather begins the sick bugs make one last stand!

Great card! Love the bright, tropical colors.

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! :)

Debby said...

nice card and Congratulations!sorry about the bug!Feel better!

Patti J said...

I'd like to be in that hammock, on the beach, right now! So sorry to hear you were feeling bad! Hope the bug has moved on. That card is full of cuteness - thanks for sharing it, and CONGRATS on having it published! Feel better soon - we've missed you!

Donna said...

Cute card, Cammie. Love the colors. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Your card reminds me of the vacation I could use right now. ;)

Harriet Skelly said...

Glad you are feeling better Cammie! Great card and congrats for being published!

lisa808 said...

Congrats! Great card.

Denise Marzec said...

Wowww! Awesome colors on that main panel. This is one of my favorite OCL sets!

Gabriela said...

May I just say: WOO-HOO! and congratulations on your publication. It's fantastic to see you in print.

AMIT said...

Very good colors combination.

Advertising Network India