Monday, June 14, 2010

Gina K Challenge Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Gina K Design team challenge hop.

This month's challenge: Make a project using a summer memory of yours as your inspiration. Be sure to use on the new stamp sets released in May.


Here is my summery card inspired by one of my favorite places---the beach.

I used the Beach Bum set with these cardstock colors--Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Turquoise Sea, Kraft and White. The ribbon is from the newest Stamp TV kit--Enjoy the Sunshine.

For all the specific details on how to enter your card in Gina's Design Team challenge, please visit GinaK's blog.

Then, stop by these blogs for some inspiration from the design team:

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Wowza Cammie! Love your little beach scene! Awesome card!

Juli Smith, said...

Very fun!

Lee said...

HeeHee!! I love that sand and surf!!!

Lorraine said...

Wow, love your bright beautiful summery card!

Lagene said...

Beautiful coloring, beautiful card!

Tammy Q Howell said...

My favorite place to be is the beach, but I am landlocked for now. LOL The card is so bright and summery! Love it!

NinaB said...

I love the bright colors of your card, Cammie. Great coloring on that surfboard.

Patti J said...

Hmmm...I think I remember that beach! Just kidding! Great card, Cammie - love the layers and your colors are so cheerful and bright!

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun summer card! Great design and I love the waves! :)

Donna said...

Great card. I love the beach too but I've never tired surfing. Always looks like fun though. Have a lovely week!

Theresa Momber said...

Cammie, the way you manipulate paper always amazes me. This is gorgeous! Great scene.

Carla S. said...

Great card, Cammie! Love the bright colors and fun beach scene!

joy said...

Neat, happy beach scene! Love your colors and the way you have place your elements.

Unknown said...

LOVE your summer, scrappy card, Cammie!!

Melanie said...

terrific collage! I wanna go to the beach!

asela said...

You rock! that card is killer amazing

Missy said...

Cammi,
Wonderful card. It makes me wish I was near the beach.

Debby said...

such a cool card!!!

Sonia said...

Beautiful Summer card Cammie!!! Love it!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Dawn Easton said...

Super fun and funky! Love that surf board!

Becky said...

I love this..you are so creative,

Donna Baker said...

Ooh what a fun card! Sorry to hear about your son's tooth & accident...can't wait to see TS3!