Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blogger Issues

I have been made aware of a few issues----some comments are not being shown on my blog, Some are not able to post comments, and some are but then they aren't being shown on the comment count....

It seems that this is a pretty widespread problem at this time. Just know that if you click on the comments section under the post (even when it says 0 comments) and your comment is there, I have received it. Thank you!

And thanks to the ladies who have not been able to post and who have emailed me with comments. (Too sweet!) I so appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

I am not sure what the problem is at this time but I am sure it will get resolved soon.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

I've been having the same issues. I reported it to blogger early this a.m. as it was the 2nd day. It's now fixed. Hopefully, yours will be fixed soon too! Hugs!

Earline said...

I have been having the same issues so glad that you took the time to let us know what is going on love your work and I try to encourage people who do so much with there talents to help other keep up the good work love your style.

Traci Godbee said...

I have been having comment issues and realized it was only happening if I was leaving comments on multiple blogs. If you forget to physically close the box when done leaving a comment- then on the next blog- the comment box isn't opening because there is already a comment box open- if you click on the little box at the bottom of the computer screen is "Blogger: blog name of last blog visited"
the comment box will open and will repopulate with the comment box for whatever post you are trying to comment on. Hope that helps solve someone's problems- took me a couple days of frustration to figure out my problem.

Anonymous said...

http://caffeineblog.livejournal.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine