Friday, August 27, 2010

A BUNCH o Jillibean

Hello!!! It has been a busy few days with the kids starting back to school. Yesterday..the nurse from school called and asked me to come get Lauren because she was feeling sick. But...as the day wore on --It became very clear that she just needed some rest and hugs. Her "sickness" was very short lived.
Fingers crossed that she stays in school today!

Today, I have lots of Jillibean Soup projects to share with you. First up--these two cards that were featured on the Jillibean blog last week along with some cards from my super talented buddy Rae (yipeee!). They both feature the new Monster Stew Line--what fun to play with!
Jillibean used- Monster Stew: Bunch of Monsters; Monster Stew: Pinch of Hair; Monster Stew: Pointy Teeth; Monster Stew: 3 arms.
Jillibean Soup used- Monster Stew: Pinch of Hair; Monster Stew: Pointy Teeth; Monster stew cardstock stickers; Monster Stew journaling sprout.


Next I have a a scrapbook page to share with you. This page is of my 14 year old. "Plugged In" is my page for her to remember how much she loves to unwind listening to her Ipod. I added a few of the songs from her play list so that she can look back and see the music she loved when she was a teenager.

I went with a teenage helter-skelter-funky look for this page. It features the new Monster Stew line from Jillibean Soup! I cut out one of the frames on the designer paper to draw the focus to the picture:


Here is the full page: Materials list: Jillibean Soup: Monster Stew: Pointy Teeth, Monster Stew: 3 arms; Monster Stew: Pinch of Hair; Monster Stew cardstock stickers; Diced Damask Alphabeans; Blanched Black Alphabeans.

Thanks for stopping by today!!



12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

These are fantastic projects! Awesome designs and contrasting colors!

Debby said...

fabulous layout and such cool cards.

Donna said...

Darling cards and layout. Love the colors and the layout!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

The cards are great, but I LOVE the scrapbook page! What a great idea to add titles from her playlist. I'm going to have to CASE this one! :)

Mary said...

Wow Cammie, you have been ery busy creating. I love both your cards,my favorite is the 50th birthday card. Whta a hooot thatis and at 50 we all need to smile. Your card fits that neeeed. Love your scrap page it truly is gorgeous. I hope that you are netering some of these items in the magazines!

Mary

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hey....how are ya doin'....I am trying to get some blog visiting done tonight...and thought I'd stop in to get inspired.....and....as usual...that has happend...what fun cards and fab page....you are a crafting machine, girlfriend....such wonderful work...will peruse some of your other recent creations...I am sure they are all fine and fab

hugs
joanne

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat page you created! My baby started K too and I hope she doesn't get the idea to "be sick" because I know she wants to stay home and cuddle, LOL! She has told me that she doesn't need to go to school the older children can read for her!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Really cute scrappy cards! Very fun for Halloween. Love the scrapbook page. Preserving the memories is what it's all about, and you've done a beautiful job of that with your journaling and the playlist.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness, hope that she made out at school okay on Friday!

Love this new JB stuff! It screams fun! Your layouts and elements are perfect! So fun and funky!

Starla said...

All of these projects are just too cute, but I absolutely LOOOVE the scrapbook page!! I think having a teen now myself has brought the realization that in a very short time my little boy (who towers over me) will be gone. What a great memory page!!

Deborah Anton said...

SUPER cute Carolyn!! I love all that you did with that theme!

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is some real cuteness! I just finished playing with some Jillibean Soup stuff too!!! Your layout is my favorite.