Thursday, October 14, 2010

Five Things I {heart} about U

.....Ok...finally able to post this :)
As promised---here is my Jillibean Soup mini album made from Sprouts! I was looking at some of the larger sprouts and thought they they were so big I could put a picture inside and then I thought it would be cool just to made an accordion fold album from them! Whola!--this project was born.

Five Things I {heart} about U: Here is what it looks like unfolded:
1. Giggles
2. Ability to Accessorize
3. Sweet
4. Amazing sense of humor
5. Adventurous spirit

And here it is all stacked up:

This was such a fun project to make!! LOVE Sprouts!
Hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very very cute!!!!

Mary said...

Oh wow! This mini album is gorgeous! I love it Cammie.

Mary

Donna said...

Adorable! Love this idea and you did it so well! Have a great weekend!

Deborah Anton said...

Adorable project!! Perfect line of products to use for it!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a darling mini album!

Gabriela said...

Oh my word how absolutely ingenious! I adore your little circular accordion album. You must be positively smitten with it - I know I am.

Debby said...

How cool!!!great job!

Donna Baker said...

this is so special & such a keepsake!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! You amaze me, well not really any more, it's what I expect now.:P You never disappoint, I love your stuff girlie!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy guacamole Cammie! I LOOOOOOVE this!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous girl! Love all the embellishing you did to accessorize the adorable pictures!!!

Sudha said...

Superb, Outstanding. Lovely card dear.

Thanks n Regards
Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!! I love it!!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous project - love it! Congrats on your win!

stampmonkey said...

Hi, Cammie! ;D Your mini album is absolutely darling!! I'm sure your DD loved it {who wouldn't?!}!

Hope all is well with you and yours.

big hugs,
Christi