Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just the Four of Us!

Hello! Happy (almost) Friday. Today I have another layout to share. I am trying to get some of the fun summer pictures scrapped but I didn't realize I took so many--it is gonna take awhile.

For this layout-I picked a few of my favorite close ups of my favorite boys. My son, Ben, and my nephews- Steven, Michael and Nicky. These boys are my son's "buddies"...they don't get to see each other a lot but every time we get to PA for a visit...they pick up right where they left off.

They have so much fun together. This is eventually going to be a two page spread...however, I only have this page done so far. When I get to the other one, I will be sure to post a picture of them side by side cause the picture for the other page is hysterical.

Here we go:
The sun detail was created by die cutting some patterned paper with the Sunshine Die-namics die. I popped up the inside layer and then added a button on top.



Here's a picture of the layout lying down (less glare on the pictures):


The title sticker originally said "Just the 2 of Us" and I just popped the 4 sticker right on top:
Papers/stickers are from October Afternoon: Seaside Collection.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!

12 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

How cute!!! A truly great page!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

they look like a 'brotherhood' and a fun crowd....handsome boys and fabulous page, cutie

Donna said...

Great layout, Cammie! Love the idea of adding all the friends on one layout. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
-Bizy

Kathy Martin said...

Great page love the design!

Re said...

Cam-- this is ADORABLE...not to be bias but I have the cutest nephews EVER! Love the card...you have to send to mom and dad they will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Re

Lynette said...

Great page, Cammie! What a nice looking group of boys. It's awesome they get along so well! Can't wait to see the other page.

B said...

Oh adorable! Fab page!

Starla said...

Those boys are going to break hearts! Fabulous layout!

Lori said...

Nicely put together, Cammie. The guys are sooo sweet looking! Looking forward to the next page.

Mary said...

Your scrap page came out wonderful! I love that you took a photo of your 3 nephews and your son and made a page that they will all be able to look back on years from now. I love the colors that you used. A great looking boy page of 4very handsome boys.

Mary :)

Allison said...

So cute! Love how you changed it to say "4 of us!"