Sunday, December 19, 2010

Build a Birthday Card

Hello! Happy Sunday! Yesterday was my son's 8th birthday....we had a great day...just cannot believe eight years have come and gone so fast :(

I have a fun little card design to show you today. I created this with the new template from My Favorite Things called Build a Birthday Card that I helped to design! Woohoo! It is so easy to use this template alone OR with your Cricut Expression, Silhouette, Wishblade, Pazzles or KNK machines.

and here is the inside:

What do you think? Such a fun template. I have more designs created with it to share soon!
Don't forget...you have until 8 p.m. tonight to enter to win the BE MINE collection from Echo Park. See post below!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun card. And I know exactly who I would send that to. Actually I have two someone's in mind. LOL! Hope you have a Merry Christmas, Cammie!

Gabriela said...

Cammie - I just love, love, LOVE your 29 again card. Just fabulous!

Glenda J said...

Brilliant! Great idea!

Tina said...

Dear CAROLYN... this is fabulous!! Love it!! (snicker)

Linda Beeson said...

Isn't that cute, what a great idea. Our son's birthday was yesterday too but he is a whole lot older then yours!

Starla said...

Happy Birthday Wishes to your kiddo! (us Dec "babies" need to stick together, hehe!!)

Love the whole concept on this card!! I just might have to CASE it (once I get a chance to stamp again!!)
I hope you and your family has a WONDERFUL Holiday!