Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Inspiration and THANK YOU!

Hello!!! Happy Friday!

First of all....I want to say THANK YOU so much to all of you who commented on the Echo Park paper page on Facebook for me. I won a Cricut Expression because of all of you! I am so delighted to finally own one of these. To celebrate: fun blog candy will be coming soon. Just have to wait until I can get my hands on the fun new paper I want to include and then I will post it!

Here are two Christmas cards I created with Jillibean Soup. First, a Christmas tree: I used one of Jillibeans Green/Quartz star picks for the top of the tree (it is inserted between layers so that the pin part doesn't poke out.). I cut out the little flowers and attached them to the tree. I added some yellow rhinestones to coordinate with the pin. I also used a SRM holiday sticker on this one.

Next is my JOY card:
I used JB corrugated letters for the sentiment, painting them with white acrylic paint. I punched the snowflake and added some of the designer paper to the middle of it. I finished the card off with some stitching along the side panel.
Hope you have a GREAT weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Donna said...

Two wonderful cards! Love the sparkle and bling on the tree. Congrats on winning the Cricut Expressions. Wow! What a prize. Santa is bringing me my first Cricut so I have to learn to use it now. LOL! I hope it was worth the wait!

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on your Expression! You'll love it. Your cards are cute, especially like the joy card. Lve the button as the center for the snowflake.

Kathy Martin said...

Terrific cards! Love your tree topper!

Erin Smetak said...

Gorgeous cards!!!! I'm so excited that you won!!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!! Enjoy your Cricut!!!

LorraineB said...

That's wonderful!! I'm so glad you won the Expression. Love your cards.

Tina said...

Ohhh I love both these cards!!! Congrats sweetie!!! You certainly deserve it!! I hope you enjoy it.

lisa808 said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome prize.

JustMargo said...

OHMYGOODNESS! I'm so glad you won! With all your generosity here on this blog...you totally deserve this awesome prize! Congrats!
--Margo
MargosGarden.blogspot.com

Create It Simply said...

I bet I know what that fun paper is! I'll send you my address *giggle*. Huge congrats Cammie. So happy for you! You deserve it. <3

Katherine said...

Congrats on winning the Cricut. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. Your cards are great. I especially like the tree one.

Marianne :) said...

Glad I could help YOU out for once! Your work is fabulous & I look forward to all your posts! From what I see on Echo's page, you won by a landslide!

twinkletoe said...

Yeah!! So happy you won!!

Carolina said...

Woooo hooo!!! So excited for you Cammie - can't wait to see all your Cricut projects!

B said...

Ooooh, what a fabbie prize! :) Congrats!

Linda Beeson said...

Yeah for you, what a fantastic deal - now you have something new to learn.

Starla said...

Congrats on winning such a fab prize!
Your cards are fab as usual. I really like the Joy card. I think it is the untraditional colors that call to me

Joanne (jojot) said...

so glad you won...I don't do Facebook, but think it is cool that you got such a fab prize....

loving your creations here

and, by the way, I think I may have erred and sent your holiday greetings to your OLD address....so if you nevah get the actual card, know that wishes were sent your way.....

Lynette said...

Oh, congratulations Cammie - how awesome!!! Beautiful cards. I love your tree and the colors you used.