Monday, October 17, 2011

Pub Correction :)

Hello! Today I am sharing a card of mine that is published in the November issue of Cardmaker Magazine (page 17). I don't usually put a lot of my published stuff on my blog but I am mentioning this one because the magazine tagged this as someone else's card. (Too funny because it was a friend of mine. I am honored that they thought it was hers :)

Anyway...thought I would share and give a little plug for this Cardmaker issue---it is fabby! Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

CONGRATS! I specifically saw this card yesterday and saw who received credit. Totally adorable.

Now...how do you handle that - do you notify the magazine or anything?

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the colour combo.

Lori Barnett said...

It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and letting us know you are the designer :)