Tuesday, January 3, 2012
CardMaker Kit-of-the-Month Club Review
Hi there! Today I have been asked to review the CardMaker Kit-of-the-Month Club. If you are not familiar with it....keep reading!
CardMaker has a wonderful kit of the month club:
- When members join, their first kit is over 1/2 off the usual price-- $7.99 (plus postage & handling)
- Members will receive 5 free gifts along with their first kit--a zippered carrying pouch, a bone folder, embossing and piercing tool, a "created by" stamp, and an acrylic block.
- Kits will be sent about every month at the cost of $16.99 (plus postage & handling) (This is a great deal when you think of what you pay for one card in the store---and you can make 8-10 with the kit!)
- There is NO minimum purchase and members can cancel at ANY time.
- They offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.
Each kit includes exclusive materials to make 8-10 cards such as: Quality card blanks and envelopes, printed papers, die-cut sheets, decorative stickers or rub-ons, clear acrylic or self-cling rubber stamps, color-coordinated ribbons and embellishments like brads, buttons, glitter, pearls, rhinestones and more, a full-color, step by step instructions.
The picture above shows the first kit you get when you join the club. Here is a card I created with that kit:
This kit focuses on techniques like sanding, stamping, pop ups and glitter accents. I love that each kit comes with a set of stamps (which you can use over and over again even after your supplies are done--definitely makes the kit a steal!)
Another kit features masculine colors/themes and fun flap fold designs:
Here is a card I created with this kit:
I love the fun fold ideas in this kit and the neat masculine embellishments:
Some other things to remember:
- None of the kits are sold in retail--they are exclusive to the members of the CardMaker kit club!
-Each kit features an occasion like birthdays, thank-you cards, friendship, etc.
-Each kit teaches a fun technique like embossing, stenciling, quilling, iris folding, specialty card folds and layering techniques.
- There is also an instructional video for the first kit and or using the free gifts.
- To view a gallery of kits, go HERE.
- To join or learn more, just go to http://www.cardmakerkitclub.com/
The CardMaker Kit of the Month Club would be an excellent gift idea for someone just getting into cardmaking or even for someone who already loves to make cards. There are lots of great ideas and tutorials in the beautiful instruction books. I would definitely recommend this kit club, it is a great price for all the materials you receive.