Monday, May 14, 2012

StopAndScrap Winner!

Remember the StopAndScrap post below...well, it's time to announce the winner of the $20 gift certificate.  The complete list of winners will be posted on the StopAndScrap blog.  The winner from my blog is....drumroll------
Riti said...
"Congratsssss!!!!!

This is such an adorable project.
Love the Bird House & the papers u have used are just Perfect!TFS,
Hugs,
Riti X "
Riti--please email me (address is on sidebar) and I will send you your gift certificate code so you can go shopping.
Thanks for playing along!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats to RITI, you are a lucky gal. Great giveaways here!! I appreciated mine!

Riti said...

Thanks You Carolyn for picking me.
Doing the HAPPY DANCE..... e-mailing you right away...
Thanks a bunch,

Hugs,
Riti