Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dream Tag

School starts for my kids on Tuesday.  I am holding tight to these last few days of summer vacation.  I am also school shopping, doing the routine doctor appts, dentist appts, etc.

One of the other things I wanted to do was to make my oldest daughter a special note for her lunch.  She will be in 11th grade this year and last year was her first year in this school because we moved just prior to her sophomore year.  I sent her notes everyday in her lunch and sometimes I included a drawing, a funny comment or something she could hang in her locker to remind her how awesome she is.  I knew how hard it was for her to be the new girl and I wanted to give her something to laugh at or smile at in the middle of her day.

This year, I made this tag to stick in her lunch.  It is something she can use as a bookmark or to stick on the inside of her locker.  She LOVES giraffes so when I saw this new set from My Favorite Things called Circus Spectacular, I KNEW I had to have it just to make a million giraffe notes for her :)

I paired this set with the fabulous sentiment set called, My Favorite Sentiments 6th Anniversary Set.  LOVE this set!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Lynette said...

How sweet is that! What an awesome mom you are.

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful ~ I bet that made her smile:):)

Julie S said...

How sweet, she'll love it.

Patti J said...

Oh, Cammie, you are so sweet. She is going to love this tag. She is one very lucky young lady! Good luck getting the kids off to school! I miss those days :( Your tag is wonderful - thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

What a fabulous tag, Cammie! And I'm sure your daughter will just love it. You are such a special Mom doing this for your kids. Hope they have a wonderful school year.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Cammie this is fabulous!! What a loving mother you are!!
Blessings
Maxine

Starla said...

OH! Your daughter is so lucky to have you for a mom!! What a sweet gesture of love!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fabulous tag! I bought this set, but I haven't had time to make anything with it yet. I just love all the possibilities!