Friday, September 28, 2012

Owl Pillow

It's homecoming weekend here so I spent the afternoon yesterday making chocolate covered pretzels and bagging them so that my daughter's Ultimate team could sell that at the football game tonight.  Afterwards, I relaxed for a bit and decided to make an owl pillow using Lori Whitlock's Heart Owl  file as a template for my design.  Here is what I came up with:


I just printed the owl out on cardstock and then cut the felt and fabric shapes using the paper shapes as a template. Very easy!  The last time I used this design to create something, I made my youngest daughter a tooth fairy pillow.  You can see that HERE.  This time, I just made a cute little fun fall-ish owl pillow...just for kicks:) (Was that enough adjectives?)

Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!

Patti J said...

What a fun little friend you have created there! You are so clever, Cammie! Thanks for sharing :)

Jingle said...

Super cute!

Glenda J said...

Shut the front door! This is so flippin' cute! Great work!

Starla said...

Very cute! This will make a fun "just because" surprise for someone!

Dawn Easton said...

How stinkin' cute is this???? Love it!

Anonymous said...

ian was just asking where the owl pillow was..found it!!