Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Playtime!

Hello!  I was playing around with some stamps on my desk and came up with this little number:


Fun?!   I have this punch (vase) that I haven't used in awhile so I pulled it out.  To create this design, I stamped the checkerboard design (from Stamp It Big!) onto a piece of white card stock and then punched the vase from it.  I ran a black marker along the edge of the punched design to give the vase an outline.  Then, I just stamped several flowers in different colors and added rhinestones!  Easy.  Love the fun whimsical look to this!  Might have to make a set of these.

Stamps used:  Stamp it Big! (checkerboard pattern on vase, flowers), A Year of Flowers 2 (Sentiment); Stamp TV Kit- Spring Parade (large flower) all from Gina K Designs.

I love mixing and matching stamps to create a whole new look!

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Totally FUN!!! Love the bold vase you created!!! Brilliant idea!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I used to 'doodle' things like the pattern on the vase...great memories! You always make me smile, Cammie - you have such a good time with your creations! Hugs...

Sharon said...

So cute! love the vase!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute and fun. Love the vase you created!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO fun and totally makes me smile! The colors are awesome together!

Vanessa said...

Simple and fun are always a perfect combination! I love your card and the color combo!

Starla said...

Very "spring"!!! LOVE the checkered vase!

Anonymous said...

You are very innovative. This is such a fun looking card.

Joan V said...

So striking with the checkered vase. Thanks for sharing.