Thursday, February 23, 2017

xoxo Paper Smooches

Hello!
Back with my Paper Smooches projects for the week.  I cannot believe these are my final ones--->this  month flew and I had an absolute blast working with Kim! Thanks so much, Kim!

The first card was created using Let's Celebrate stamp set.  I clear embossed the sentiment on white cardstock and then stamped the balloons over top.  I added the balloon strings from Party Balloons Dies and some confetti from Let's Celebrate stamp set:


Next, I used this precious cupcake from Sweet Dies for this card.  After piecing together the cupcake, I popped it up onto a panel covered in strips of washi tape. (This is a great way to use some of that huge stash!)
I die cut the sentiment Celebrate and added it to the bottom. Simple!

Hope you enjoyed my Paper Smooches projects this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cammie

1 comment:

Patti J said...

I can't believe this month is gone...I've SO enjoyed your PS cards! Thanks for sharing these adorable creations today, Cammie! Hugs...