Monday, March 27, 2017

Watercolored Flower

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful day. I am so excited to be getting some warmer temperatures here FINALLY! Spring is here.

I did another card for the StampTV Flowers and Polkadots challenge--This one uses the new Through Thick and Thin incentive set (so it is free with a $75 purchase in March!):

I watercolored the flower on this card and the sentiment is from an older Gina K Set that I believe is retired:(

Fun to make--reminds me of SPRING! yay!
Thanks for stopping by!

Cammie

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I need to do more watercoloring, it's beautiful and relaxing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Donna said...

Adorable card Cammie. Water color isn't usually my preference but I should do it more often. We've had some warmer temps too but getting rain a lot lately. Well, it is spring. Have a wonderful week!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty flower and a beautiful card Cammie - love your watercolouring
Blessings
Maxine