Monday, January 5, 2009

MFTeaser #1-Owl for All Seasons

Hello! Today I can share with you the first of several MFTeasers I have of the new sets that will be released Wednesday.

This card is created with Owl for All Seasons (MFT Presents by Stephanie Fizer). Yep, you got it..lots of fun accessory stamps to make these funky owls ready for any season. Because of the fun dotted design on the owls, I decided the dazzle them up with twinkle rhinestone stickers. So they are all sparkly and fun!

The background squares are from NEW digital paper packs that will be available from MFT on Wednesday that coordinate perfectly with this set! I love being able to print out just what I need!!

Here is a close up of the main image!

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7 from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You! Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Materials used: Stamps-Owl for All Seasons (My Favorite Things); Memento black ink; Copic markers; cardstock-Pure Luxury 80lb White, Navy (SU!), Spring Moss (Papertrey); ribbon (Papertrey); Flourish die (Quic Kutz); Cuttlebug (Provocraft); brilliant blue ink (SU!); twinkle rhinestones (amuse); dimensionals (SU!).
Be back tomorrow with another MFTeaser!
***Special thanks to Deb Wood for giving me the "Nice Blog Award." You are so sweet Deb! I am passing this along to all of you who have blogs...cause I enjoy reading all of them!***
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Toni K said...

Cute card! Lov that digi paper too!

Judi said...

very cute, love the sparkly owls.

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how cute are those owls on that flourish?!? Love it! :)

Elena said...

So cute! Love the digi paper! Owls are very very sweet!

Shelia said...

How Sweet it is. Was that Jackie Gleason that used to say that. Well now I have told my age :) But the owls are so sweet. Thanks for visting me on my blog also. It is nice when someone with your creative talents visit.

Kathleen said...

This is soooo cute! Love those little owls...and the "flourish-y" branch is divine!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! What darling images!! :) TFS!!

Tracey said...

Great card Cammie!! Those owls are adorable!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too cute Cam!! I love your owl trio on the swirl in front of your dp window. So clever and darling!!

Erin... said...

How cute are theose owls!!! Love the card!

Carla said...

Adorbale card, Cammie, I love the bling! This looks like a fun set to use!

Unknown said...

Love the bling-ed out owls!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh no, this is so adorable! Love that little "window" look.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

these little owls always make me laugh...their faces seem so covered. I don't know..just cute!
This card is cute. Good job!

6 wacky women said...

So sweet, Cammie.
The little owls are adorable. Love how you set them on the flourish in the window.

Karen x

Kimberly Crawford said...

Darling! LOVE those background papers!!!!

Kim said...

Cammie that is so adorable and I love that big swirl!
Hugs~ Kim

Laura lok said...

funky owls and you made them look very cool

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very, very cute! I just the love the colors you used (:

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute!! I love those adorable owls, colors, and big swirl!!

Alex said...

How totally stinkin' cute!! I love what you did with these owls Cammie, this card is adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah Anton said...

Love the combo and flourish branch!