Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HOPPY Spring

I had to get in at least one MFTeaser before the big MFT blog hop Wednesday! So, here is a card that uses the newest Flopsey set called Tea with Flopsey. This guy is actually sitting under a tree with a tea cup in his hands in the actual set. But, because of his shape, I thought he would be perfect holding an Easter egg (the egg being the "o"!). I used Bling 'Bet for the sentiment and the Easter egg and "Easter" are from an older set called Hoppy Easter.

I love the happy colors!

Materials used: Stamps: Tea with Flopsey, Bling 'Bet, Hoppy Easter (My Favorite Things); Memento black ink; Copic markers; designer paper-Homespun collection (Memory Box); cardstock-white (Gina K Pure Luxury), pink (SU!); oval punches (SU!); sheer ribbon (Offray); Threading water punch (Fiskars); dimensionals (SU!).

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps! Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Don't forget to enter the HUGE MFT Idol Contest---check out this thread for more details how you can be crowned a MFT Idol and win a $250 shopping spree!

Thanks for stopping by!

37 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

It´s a wonderful idea!! This card is absolutly!
Annette

Maureen said...

Creative genious!! This is too cute!

Shelia said...

Like you said, I love the happy colors. The card reminds me of the bunnies that eat my garden up. But they are so cute.

Amy said...

Cammie, this card is fabulous!!! The bunny is perfect!

Tracey said...

Love love love this card Cammie!! They really are happy colours and well FLopsey is just too stinkin cute! The Bling Bet looks fabulous too! xx

Denise Marzec said...

Those are definitely some happy, sweet colors. Love it!

Unknown said...

AMAZING! Love it Cammie! You're brilliant!

Ifat Art said...

Those colors are so sweet.
That's a super cute card! I love the bunny.

Thanks for sharing,
IfatArt

Moni said...

Lovely card! Huga, Moni

Christina Fischer said...

BRILLIANT!!!! I love this, Cammie! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute card.

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Cam! I swear, you DO come up with some of the most creative ideas! :-)

Rita said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Starla said...

OOOOOO!! Very clever!! (have you noticed that that is my favorite compliment for you?!!) I love how you make me look at things differently!!

Starla said...

OOOOOO!! Very clever!! (have you noticed that that is my favorite compliment for you?!!) I love how you make me look at things differently!!

Starla said...

OOOOOO!! Very clever!! (have you noticed that that is my favorite compliment for you?!!) I love how you make me look at things differently!!

Deb Wood said...

This is so pretty Cammie!! I love Flopsey!!

Ila said...

This is Super Cute!! ....love the way you used this little bunny and colors and borders look Fabulous!!

Rose Ann said...

This is way too cute, Cammie!! Love the colors and how you've used Flopsey!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, and I love the colors, they just go so well together don't they :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome card!!! Love the letters with the bunny in the middle!!!

Allison said...

This is so cut! I love the colours and that bunny is adorable!

Melody said...

Your are so creative! Love the colors and how you used Floppsy.

Kelly said...

I LOVE this card! The colors, the layout, the letters, the bunny! It's perfect and fun and makes me smile!

dlove2scrap said...

What a sweet and adorable card. I love the color combo too. Spectacular.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Carolyn, this is super cute!

Whimsey said...

WOW Cammie; you rock!!! It's just adorable; LOVE the colors!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Cammie.
Love the big letters and how the egg is the "O".
So sweet!!

Karen x

Kim said...

Cammie this is adorable!!!! Love it! I have to tell you that I am used your triangle tutorial for a project that I have scheduled to post on my blog tomorrow! :)
Hugs~ Kim

JessicaK said...

Flopsey in any form is always welcome, and way to combine MFT sets!

Jody Morrow said...

I am in love with this card! You are a genius! CUTE!

Debby said...

sooo cute!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Carolyn!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Cammie, this is totally ADORABLE!! I love that bunny...he fits right in there!! Brilliant coloring as well!! TFS!

Elena said...

Verry cute card! Love the spring colors too!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh MY! I LOVE this!!!! How cute!! Fabulous card, Carolyn!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is so clever and cute!!!