Monday, August 2, 2010

Christmas in..August?

Hi there! I am back from CHA...had an absolute blast seeing friends and all the cool product that will be flooding the stores in the next few months. I am here in PA for a few more days but am heading home on Thursday.
I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as I get home and download them. (There are lots on facebook already!)

I cannot wait to play with some of my new purchases from the Supershow...but for now--here is a little Christmas in July---oopsie..I mean August (where does the time go?). I love these "unconventional" colors for Christmas cards: Materials used:
Designer paper-Good Cheer: Gingerbread (October Afternoon), Adhesive backed fabric paper-Spring:Tickled Pink (Dear Lizzy/American Crafts); Cardstock-vanilla-(Gina K Designs); buttons-(Papertrey); corner rounder punch; frayed burlap distress ink (Ranger); die-Snowflake Wonder (Spellbinders); Rub-on-Trade Marks, Jack (American Crafts); Ribbon-Christmas (American Crafts); Thicker-roller rink (American Crafts).


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Carolyn!! I love non traditional too! Glad you had fun at CHA! Wish I could have gone this time too!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Cammie! I adore pink and lime green for the holidays! Lovin' the snowflakes on your card too! Have fun in Pa.! Bet you missed the kids :)

Donna said...

Never too early (or late) to start on Christmas cards! This one is a beauty! I love those "unconventional" Christmas colors too. Hope your vacation was relaxing and it isn't too difficult to get back into routine again. Have a great week and a safe trip!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Cammie
I just love non traditional colours for Christmas!!

Karen x

Erin Smetak said...

Cute, cute card!!!! It was SO great to meet you at CHA!!!! :)

Tamika said...

I like the uncoventional colors for christmas, especially pink. Great job on the card, I am trying to get myself in the same holiday mood, lol.

Debby said...

fabulous card .great paper

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovin those pink polkadotted snowflakes....tooo cool

Belinda said...

Love the fun snowflakes!!! So cute! And glad we got a chance to meet at CHA! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I do not know where July disappeared either! Have seen your pic pop up on several blogs about CHA! I love when I recognize me a "famous" stamper! Looks like you had a great time...someday I will get to go! Love this fun snowflake creation!

Starla said...

Love the non traditional Christmas colors!

Casmiles said...

What a great card. I used pink snowflakes last year for Christmas - a nice change...

Beate said...

Carolyn, it was SO good to see you again at CHA. I just wish I would have been there for THE CAKE experience!
Your card looks gorgeous! I love that paper and bought about 10 sheets.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles