Friday, September 10, 2010

Did You See It?


<---------Wooohooo! The October Crafts 'n Things Magazine is on the shelves now!! This issue is fabulous and I know you will LOVE it. There are so many projects and cards in it that are sure to inspire.
Crafts 'n Things also published an article in the Crafting for a Cause section (page 90) about the Alzheimer's Card Drive that I am working on now!! (FYI: The Alzheimer's Card Drive is an online event created (in my grandmother's memory) to thank the amazing caregivers of Alzheimer's patients. LOTS of companies and publications YOU LOVE have joined together to create a HUGE blog candy that one person will win just by joining the effort to thank a caregiver. The post will be up on September 26 so be sure to check back then cause you won't believe HOW BIG this got again!) Psst....while we are talking about Crafts 'n Things I will tell you that ONE of the prizes is a subscription for the winner AND a friend!

Here is a peek at the article:

This is one of the projects I have in this issue- a Halloween photo album showcasing my kids' costumes:

Here are some of the pages:

Check out this issue for supplies and instructions!! I encourage you to pick up a copy of this issue---LOTS of fun stuff crammed inside!
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Tina said...

Awww Kermmie... I'm so proud to be your friend and I'm doubly proud at how much you've done for Alzheimers. Grandma would be so proud of you too!!! FAB halloween book!!!

Diane said...

I did see it, bought it to take on our trip North to read in the car, and saw the article, and told my husband..."Hey, I know her"...well sort of...lol...I subscribe to her blog!! Great article and I recognized it right away!!!

Debby said...

Sure does look like an amazing issue!Your Grandma would be proud of you.
Love your Halloween project too.

Lori said...

Love your Halloween photo book! I did see that you were in the mag, (Melanie's blog). I'll have to get this issue, looks good.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

well, my famous friend, congratulations! I might just have to CASE your little album and make one of us and all of our CHA photos. Think they might get published?! ;) Proud of you and all of the attention your great cause is getting.

Donna said...

Can't wait to check this one out. I love to look at the magazines and pick out your projects! Thanks for the heads up!

Mary said...

Congratulations Cammi, I think what you are doing is wonderful. Thanks for letting us all know about the latest Crafts n' Things issue. I will be on a hunt looking for it. I *love* your Halloween book of your children. It is awesome.

Mary

Denise Marzec said...

I think what you've done over the years for alzheimer's is amazing too, girl.

Love Love LOOOOOOOVE your Halloween photo album idea with each one cut with a scallop rectangle. BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a darling Halloween mini album!

Deborah Anton said...

Very cute album!! Your grandmother continues to boast with pride girl!! : )

Miss Mary said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! Your work is very inspiring!

Starla said...

Love your little mini album idea
And more so....congrats on getting your worthy cause some well deserved limelight!!

Nicole said...

I picked up my copy today! I see Mel's on the facing page...so cool!