Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MFT Wednesday Stamp Challenge

Hello!! It is time for the weekly MFT Wednesday Stamp Challenge! This week the challenge is Creative Cooking. Create a project with a food theme.

Well, since I am a total slacker and ran out of time I am going to show you a "food related" card I recently created that features Die-namics dies:
My happy birthday cake card features the new Stacking Stars Die-namics die (which are becoming my favorite EVER cause I love the outline one sooo very much!) and the jumbo scallop die!

Designer paper and stickers are by Echo Park.

Wanna play along? Head on over to Kim's blog at 11 am EST (on Wednesday) for all the details on how you can be entered to win a $15 gift certificate. Kim will also have a a complete list of participating designers for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club so you can check out all the samples before you play!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Debby said...

cute card!!!

StampOwl said...

Oh I love this Cammie

Dawn Easton said...

ha! Cake is a food theme ;) What a fun card! Love your idea!!!

Donna said...

Adorable card! I love the cake idea and the stars. Fun!

Lynette said...

What a great cake card, Cammie! I like how bright and cheery it is. I agree - those stars are very cool!

Gabriela said...

Cammie - Cammie - Cammie! What am I going to do with you? Your birthday cake card with those awesome candles just knocked my socks off. Your work just sweeps me off my feet. I adore this card.

Starla said...

Love the stars on top of the candles!!

Melody said...

Cute, creative idea!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Cammie!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Super cute and scrappy, Cam. Star flames are a great idea!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How super fantastically creative is this!!!!! Girl, I love where that brain of yours takes you. It's always a fabulous trip. Always an inspiration!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Lisa H. said...

ACK! adn double ACK! this is beyond cute. loooove the die-namics, soooo unique.

Anonymous said...

how sweet! very cute.