But...I eventually HAD to because it is one of my sister's birthday today. All she asks of me is to be "blog famous" on her special day...so here it goes:
Happy 39th Birthday Jeanne!!!
1. It is OK to make fun of your siblings, but if anyone else does it...they better watch out.
2. You don't really have to study for tests (This one was BAD advice...SHE didn't have to study...but I did.)
3. If you don't want to eat your veggies...just hide them under some other food. (Or better yet, put them on the little ledge under the table and the dog will eat it.)
4. Spraying your hair with Sun In in the summer will give it beautiful highlights. (Sure....if you are blond....for brunettes it makes your hair ORANGE.)
5. If you "call" a boy first, he is yours. The other sister can never like him.
6. If you tell on your sister, you will be a declared a tattle tale and suffer the consequences. (Gasp!)
7. Drawing a line across the floor of the bedroom means that you cannot EVER cross it (even if the bedroom door is on the other side.)
8. Sometimes life isn't fair or fun.
9. Sometimes you have to "know when to fold em." (And when NOT to put $100 on black in Atlantic city!)
10. In life, you have sisters and you have friends. You are really lucky if you have sisters who are your BEST "est" friends.
And, here is the "youthful" card I created for her :
I used the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Birthday Princess for this card. I coupled the image with some Little Girl patterned paper from Echo Park.
I used the Scalloped Scallop die to create the side detail. I cut one of the crowns from the patterned paper and put it on her head and paper pieced her dress.
I wanted to add Jeanne's initial to the card so I used the Banner Day die to cut the shape and just added the Echo Park "J"sticker to it before attaching it to the card with some twine.
Happy Birthday Deed! Hope you enjoyed your two seconds of "blog famous!"
Thanks for stopping by!