Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not a winner....but feel like one!

Hello friends! Thank you so very much for your sweet words on my last post. I cannot believe how many people took the time to post here and/or on the Echo Park blog. You are so sweet and it totally made my day. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends.

Today....I have a different story. I created this card for the World Card Making Day contest hosted by Paper Crafts magazine. I didn't win. I just wanted to share because sometimes it seems like the same people always win or get picked for things and that may be true....
But....that isn't me :) Ha!

I STILL love this card so I figured I would share it with you today. Although it is pretty simple...it is one of my favorite cards I have created lately:

Heart die is by My Favorite Things- Hearts a Plenty. Designer paper is by Echo Park :) and the sticker is by SRM stickers- Fancy Sentiments-Love.

Thanks for stopping by today!

18 comments:

Lynette said...

What a wonderful card, Cammie! I love the way you did the heart. And congrats on being chosen as a Fresh Face!

Debby said...

Lovely card!!!

Selma said...

I always look for you in the Paper Crafts magazine. This is certainly a winner in my opinion. Love it.

Tina said...

I would have picked you! :-) I love it!

lisa808 said...

Great card. Love the 3D heart.

Patti J said...

Hi Cammie - love your card! I'd be sharing it too!!! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing that you did NOT get picked. It's hard sometimes to keep submitting after being turned down multiple times. It helps to hear that 'famous' folks like you are not chosen every time. Ha ha...although why in the world this card was not chosen, I'll never know! Have a good day!

Glenda J said...

This is a winner in my books! I love it.

CountessLaurie said...

What a beautiful card...

The Slippery Soapbox said...

This is a great site. I have two daughters who love to do crafts, but I have Dad hands when it comes to doing those things. This will be perfect for them to visit. Thank you!

Jingle said...

Your card is absolutely FABULOUS!!!! I love it!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so cool....so what your not a winner to them....but you are to us.....
So you are right....you are a winner!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Cammie! I entered and didn't win either and like you, I still love the card even though it didn't win. :)

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card! :)

Melanie said...

Well, I love it, I'd pick you anytime!!

Anne Temple said...

I think it's a winner too! Love the card and the 3-d heart.

Karen McAlpine said...

I love this card too!

Susan said...

Fabulous card Cammie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is a beautiful card--I'm sorry that you didn't win:( I am super excited for you being the new Fresh Face for EP!! That's great news!!! CONGRATS:)