Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello Friends

Hello! Playing again with My Favorite Things Cute Critters stamps.  I ended up die cutting and stamping a lot of these guys and I spend the time at my daughter's tennis lessons coloring them.  Then, I just have to pop them on a card....once I figure out how I want to use them!

And here is basic sympathy design I came up with using stamps from Gina K. Designs (large flower, sentiment) and My Favorite Things (small flower). The large bloom is embossed in white and then I die cut and stamped the two colors on the small flower and popped it up.  I embossed the sentiment and then just added some hemp and a piece of washi tape in the background.  I like the simplicity of it.

Hope your October is going well. Do you decorate for fall or for Halloween?  I love it but never make it too scary because I am a wimp.  I have been spending a lot of time getting the house ready for the Halloween festivities.  Pictures to come :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Cammie

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant yet soft and gentle sympathy card Cammie. Love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Joan V said...

Lovely cards. Great way to use your time while waiting for your daughter. I don't decorate for Halloween anymore. But I have some Autumn decorations up. Thanksgiving weekend, I will decorate for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.