Monday, February 6, 2017

Squirrel Love

Hello!
Regardless of who won---hope you had a great Super Bowl Sunday😛
Just popping in to share a cute little greeting with an adorable fella from My Favorite Things- Cute Critters set (unfortunately, I think this set is retired:(.  
I stamped the squirrel first (in River Rock ink) and then masked it and stamped the trunk below it. I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils..resulting a softer image:

The sentiment is from Label Maker Sentiments (MFT), which is stamped using Memento Love Bug ink.  I finished up the card with a 3D gel sticker stitch along the top (Cloud9 Design) and a little tie of hemp along the bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cammie

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card! Love the layout and the no line coloring!

Deborah Anton said...

Love the softness of this. Super cute layout too.

Joan V said...

Wow, when I first saw this, I thought it was Copic or watercolor. You are fantastic with the Prisma color pencils. Is River Rock a SU color? Love this card.

Bizy said...

Adorable!