Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pretty in Pink

Hi there!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)

Popping in to share another fun birthday card (that could also be used as a Valentine card!).

For this card, I die cut the Celebrate Word using adhesive foam for the sentiment and just popped it over the background that I created by clear embossing the script (Stampin' Up! from 10 million years ago) and then sponging Picked Raspberry distress ink over it.

One balloon was a chipboard sticker that I had sitting on my desk and I paired it with a balloon I stamped with Let's Celebrate stamp set in Memento Dandelion ink.  I die cut it it using the Celebrate Balloons die.

I trimmed a strip of the panel and added that along the bottom of the card just above the Sticker Stitches from S.R.M.

Off to get the day started....

Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!
Cammie

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Your background caught my eye first thing! What a sweet card, Cammie! Thanks for inspiring me!

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card! Love all of the gorgeous details you've added!