Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Can't Wait to Hug You

Hello! Busy week this week--I am gearing up for a fun release blog hop next week with a company I love!
But, I thought I would pop in and share this card that I made this week.  I used My Favorite Things  Friends Furever and True Friends on this card.  I sponged the background with Ranger Distress inks (scattered straw, picked raspberry, seedless preserves and black soot) and then sprayed water on the background and removing excess with a paper towel.  I embossed the sentiment in white.  Final touches were the punched stars and washi tape on the bottom.


Have a great week. Be back soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

Cammie

4 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, what a sweet card.

Deborah Anton said...

Such a great background for this cute stamp!! I can't wait to hug you too! ;)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie, and a most appropriate background for your image and sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Can't wait to try it out. Thank you for sharing your design with all of us.