Thursday, April 20, 2017

Wish BIG

Good morning!  Ok...sorry.  ONE more cross stitch card.😏  It has been so fun playing with this Paper Smooches die that I have had a hard time putting it down:)  I tried a tougher stamped image on this one---was fun to try to figure out where to put shadows so he didn't look like a blob. 

For this, I die cut the grid then stamped the elephant image from Huge Hugs. Then, I used embroidery floss to fill in the color. 

Cross Stitch die
Birthday Sampler
Huge Hugs

Wishing you a FANTASTIC day! Thanks for stopping by!

Cammie

5 comments:

Donna said...

Such a fun die and a great challenge to figure out the shadows and lines with the thread. Babckstitiching helps so much with that but with no pattern to follow I know that's a challenge. Fun card. I think you've sold me on this die! Have a wonderful day.

Patti J said...

This ones my favorite! Love this die! Thanks for sharing!

Mary-Anne V said...

Your embroidery work with these PS images are great.

Roman Adam said...

Thanks for sharing my favorite blog!!
Great work!!
handbags for girls

Back Biller said...

A handbag carried during the day is usually larger than the one that you'll be taking to dinner. No matter what the occasion, it is never appropriate to put one's handbag on the table-it is considered extremely rude no matter how expensive or beautiful it is. We often place our handbag on the kitchen counter, a bench, and some even momentarily meet the floor so for hygiene reasons alone, it is not acceptable.