Tuesday, January 31, 2017

LOVE

Hello!  It's a busy week here and so I am just popping in my craft room when I get a few minutes each day.  This card is made up of a few things that were sitting on my desk:) and I put it together over the course of a few days...

The main focus of this card is the LOVE die cut from Paper Smooches:
 
I cut the letter O out and then layered the heart and embellishments over it.
A cute, easy Valentine and bonus points for using a bunch of scraps up:)

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back on Thursday to share my Paper Smooches cards for this week.

Cammie

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Billie A said...

Love using scraps. This card is so cute and love the colors. Very creative.

Joan V said...

Ah, how cute. You are so creative. Thanks for the inspiration.

Deborah Anton said...

Love this. And the color choice is perfect!