Saturday, April 8, 2017

Undecided

Hello!  Easter IS coming!  I created this hoppy little card using the adorable bunny from the Bold and Blooming Stamp TV kit.  The background was made blending distress inks (scattered straw, mowed lawn). Then, I stamped the bunny and die cut it.  I made the carrot with some paper scraps.

Since I wasn't sure what sentiment to use on this...I left it blank.  I kind of like it blank....but then I know it would look good with a sentiment filling up some of the inactive space on the bottom.   Alas.....I was not up to that big decision:)

I'll probably use this for Easter and add an Easter greeting on a flag on the bottom....  Left plenty of room 😂

Have a wonderful weekend!
Cammie

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Ah, darling little bunny. Great spring card.

Patti J said...

I also leave some of my cards blank, as I'm not sure who will get them, or for what occasion! This is so cute, love that tiny carrot! Fun card for anyone for spring - someone will be tickled to find it in their mailbox!